Technical Sales Manager France (m/w/d) - Packaging machines
MOSCA is an international producer of strapping machines and strapping material. The German mother company was created in 1966 and has 6 production plants and 25 subsidiaries worldwide. The group employs 1000 people and achieves sales around 200 Mio€. The French entity “MOSCA Direct France” is located near Lyon in Saint Priest.
MOSCA has recently acquired a Spanish company with a complementary know-how in automatic wrapping machines.
In order to develop this new business in France, MOSCA recruits a Technical Sales Manager (m/f/d). An experience in selling technical equipment - ideally packaging machines - is required for this role.
Your main mission will be to identify and secure potential clients and to manage and develop existing customers in France. You can rely on the existing French MOSCA sales team and a strong collaboration with the Spanish wrapping systems production plant of MOSCA.
- Your daily responsibilities:
- Visiting and meeting clients
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Negotiating sales contracts
Salary: The package will be based on a fix amount to be negotiated + 20% bonus + car
Location: You can be located anywhere in France (home office), however the Lyon area would be an advantage
- Indispensable: Experience in technical sales of automated machines, ideally packing machines (e.g. stretch wrappers, conveying, palletizing)
- Advantage: End of line equipment’s experience in food/pharma/chemical/cardboard
- Ready to travel throughout the French territory
- French language = native speaker level, English fluent
- You are a “hunter” talent with proved communication skills and team spirit
Ready for a new challenge? If the description fits to your skills and search criteria, just apply directly online or send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference 22TRF005. We will be happy to check out your profile!