Sales Manager France (m/w/d) - fluent in French and English
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people.
In order to develop our business in France, we are searching our Sales Manager/Director (m/f/d), based near to Paris or Lille in home office.
A sales driven challenge to dive into developing our loyalty business in your region.
- You’re the SPOC for your business portfolio
- Producing the forecast / sales targets, in consultation with our CEO Loyalty
- Bonus: monthly visits to our HQ in Belgium
- Studying and acting on market developments, actions and market position of competitors, to occupy a strong position in relation to the competition.
- Focus on hunting and bringing on new customers
- Negotiating and concluding long-term contracts to secure attractive prices and terms
- In close consultation with Marketing, initiating various activities towards key accounts
- Monitoring the developments of your accounts with a view to anticipating future opportunities (takeovers, growth, ...) or threats (solvency problems, takeovers, ...).
- Ensuring that pricing is consistent and correct quotations are issued.
- Taking responsibility for each step in the sales process.
- Growth perspective to build a local Loyalty office in your region.
- Managing a team of sales managers / accountmanagers
On your first day, you’ll get a warm welcome in Belgium. On top of that you’ll get all the chances to develop your expertise and personal skills, expand an international network and have a direct impact on the future healthy kitchen. We also provide a tasty salary package.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in sales and loyalty programs
- You’re sales driven & entrepreneurial : Growth is the only way forward !
- You have a commercial and proactive mindset
- You rock at listening, communicating and negotiating
- You’re ambitious to work in an international and changing environment
- You easily integrate in a team – regardless the culture or location
- Keep going vibe – not a quitter
- Plus: you have an affinity for consumer goods
- You are fluent in French and in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly online or send your CV to email@example.com under the reference 21GRF012. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.