Ingénieur commercial développement marché allemand (H/F)
Ascent Aerospace is a world-renowned, single-source provider of production and automated assembly systems for the aerospace and defense industry. We produce a full suite of both mold and assembly tooling required for the aerospace manufacturing market, including the largest Invar molds ever made— making us the largest tooling group in the industry. We work with our customers to develop their project and see it through, from process engineering to build and installation, to ensure it is an efficient and cost-effective solution.
As a true, single-source integrator, we have proven tools to surpass our customer expectations. We have greater control of timing and schedules, which allows for 100% accountability, and avoids costly mark-ups, ultimately saving our customers money. The result: a group of businesses, each an industry leader within their own discipline, now acting as one truly integrated supply base.
With a 90-staff across Europe, Ascent Integration, an Ascent Aerospace company, a registered company in France & the UK & a tax-registered company in Germany, is a European business with offices in France, Germany and the UK. Our team of German, British and French designers, process engineers, automation experts, work package leaders & project managers provides turnkey manufacturing, assembly and maintenance solutions to the industry.
We help our customers to find optimized solutions to their industrial, production and maintenance needs, minimize their capex and recurring costs while ensuring technical feasibility and performances. We enable our customers to use their production or maintenance tools with the highest level of safety, quality, and availability by supplying fast and tailored solutions.
Ascent Integration has a record of accomplishments in the rail and the aerospace industries. Ascent Integration is also involved in projects on wind turbine assembly lines in France.
In coordination with Ascent Integration, and in accordance with the Group’s sales strategy, you will develop business locally (country wide), manage bids and ensure profitability. You will be responsible for the development and retention of the client portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to experience a challenging but rewarding role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. We are looking for candidates with a ‘can-do’ attitude and which are motivated to win. You need to be available for frequent travelling within Germany for meetings with regional representatives and customers.
- Analyze the market and anticipate future trends and calls for tender
- Define and deploy the sales strategy in agreement with the group
- Organize sales prospection, looking for profitable growth, market share and customer satisfaction
- Analyze and understand the customer’s needs (specifications) and drive the development of technical solutions
- Understand competitor offerings and capabilities and developing a regional strategy to beat the competition
- Be the interface and focal point of the customer in both the commercial and contractual relationship
- Represent and promote the company
- Lead negotiations to conclusion
- Lead the contractual negotiations
- Support the project team when it comes to contractual topics
- Ensure the internal reporting, external (customer) and for the US group : quality, costs, planning
- Monitor the progress of the project (physical and financial) : lead corrective actions
- German perfectly fluent (C2) – English fluent (min C1)
- 3-5 years' total development and B2B sales experience, with broad background in industrial areas
- Strong negotiating skills - assertive without being aggressive, such that our image is enhanced. Experience as intermediary between customer and company to find win/wins.
- Experience in a customer facing role with a sales focus
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to convince others
- A business mind-set
- Ability to communicate the value proposition in our service offerings
- A winning attitude
- Ability to plan and execute strategic actions independently
- Strong technical understanding of complex industrial product development and production requirements definition
- Working knowledge of contracts
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Based in Hamburg, Germany
Education : Master's Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering
Si ce challenge vous motive et vous pensez correspondre au profil recherché, postulez directement en ligne ou envoyez-nous votre candidature sous la référence 21TRD001 à firstname.lastname@example.org. Elle sera traitée en toute confidentialité.