German speaking Sales Representative (H/F) - Anglais et Allemand courant
Founded in 1987, Epica is the only creative prize awarded by journalists working for marketing and communications magazines around the world. It offers an independent jury and global press coverage. Launched as the first European advertising competition, today it is an international celebration of creativity, attracting thousands of entries from more than 70 countries.
Job objective: Review and development of German market
- Manage expectations of agencies entering the award
- Inform on category, pricing, deadline etc.
- Maintain regular updates of database
Responsible to: Global Sales Director
Hours: 35h per week
Salary + Bonus
Fixed term contract (CDD) from 19th August until 22nd November 2019
Fluent German and English is a must
- Research and Sales skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Flexible approach to workload
- Self-motivating and works under pressure
- Knowledge/ or experience in the advertising /or sales industry
- Sense of humor
Apply directly on our website or or send your cover letter and cv to email@example.com.