IT Process Quality Management Assistant m/w V.I.E.
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
CACEIS wants to reinforce its IT Operations Management Team and is looking for his/her new:
IT PROCESS QUALITY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (M/F)
Company: CACEIS Investor Services, CACEIS Bank Germany Branch
Reference of the job offer: Perspektiv2016-13839
Type/Category: IT / Project Management
Location: Munich, Germany
Contract type: VIE Programme
Fixed-term contract: 24 months
IT Operations management is the department in charge of the operational run of IT infrastructure and processes (Incidents, Change, Security, User rights, quality,). It is also involved into projects from other departments related to infrastructure and processes.
You will be responsible for the quality of different IT processes:
- Development and improvement of internal control system;
- Collaboration with IT Projects, business departments and other IT related internal and external parties;
- Regular reporting to management;
- Representation of change management in the case of absences;
- Support of internal and external audits and delivery of the desired evidences.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University.
- Specialization: Management, IT.
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 years
- Knowledge of Business/ Banking IT infrastructure;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Experience of software as a service contracts;
- First experience in the operational part of IT in finance industry is a plus.
- Required skills: Hard skills
- IT Process quality;
- Knowledge of practices for IT Services Management (ITIL, related ISO / IEC Standards)
- Basic knowledge of common IT architectures and their modes of operation in particular UNIX-based server systems, Microsoft technologies.
- Required skills: Soft skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently, with a minimum of supervision.
- Technical skills required: MS Office, OS (Windows, Unix)
- English: fluent
- German: notions