Transport Specialist (m/w) - allemand et anglais courant V.I.E.
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures
Scope: Outbound transport to the countries of Region 2: DE, AT, DK, NO, SE, FI, PL, LT, LV, EE, CZ, SK, HU
Reporting line: Reports to responsible Manager Outbound Region 2
Objective of position:
- Ensure timely and consistent deliveries managing a competitive transport service to the CNH Industrial distribution network in the assigned region.
- Manage and maintain cost and service control data bases
- Improve service, cost and quality to increase dealer satisfaction and CNH Industrial profitability
- Implement a strong claim management and reverse logistics set up
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc (5 years degree)
- Academic qualification: Business School, University, Engineering school,
- Speciality: Logistic
- Technical skills required: Good knowledge in Microsoft applications Power Point, Access and Excel
- Fluent in German and English, other additional (Nordics, BNL, CZ helpful
V.I.E Contract - 24 months, no Tax