Liquidity Manager (m/f) VI.E.
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
The Liquidity & Management department offers a wide range of different operational areas which makes your individual assigned tasks and responsibilities very interesting and exciting every day. Treasury is not static but dynamic and you will be part of every new development in this business area.
Your main missions will be:
- Management of the liquidity requirements for all custodian accounts to ensure securities settlement operation at any time;
- Management of cash balances with the goal to optimize the net interest income for the group;
- Adherence of processes as well as service levels at any time
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification / Speciality: Ideally Banking or Economics.
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 years
- Experience: Ideally first experience in a treasury department, and/or in the banking or finance industry
- Required skills: Hard skills
- Analytic thinking;
- Affinity for numbers – good in mathematics;
- Affinity for work with multiple different IT systems;
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Preferable basic knowledge of Cash Management but not mandatory
- Technical skills required:
- Excellent knowledge in EXCEL
- First experience with ACCESS
- Good knowledge in Powerpoint & Word
- English: fluent
- German: intermediate