IT Process Quality Management Assistant (m/w) V.I.E.
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
IT PROCESS QUALITY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (M/F)
IT Operations management is the department in charge of the operational run of IT infrastructure and processes (Incidents, Change, Security, User rights, quality. It is also involved into projects from other departments related to infrastructure and processes.
You will be responsible for the quality of different IT processes:
- Development and improvement of internal control system;
- Collaboration with IT Projects, business departments and other IT related internal and external parties;
- Regular reporting to management;
- Representation of change management in the case of absences;
- Support of internal and external audits and delivery of the desired evidences.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University.
- Specialization: Management, IT.
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 years
- Knowledge of Business/ Banking IT infrastructure;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Experience of software as a service contracts;
Contrat V.I.E de 24 mois. Possibilités d'emploi en CDI à terme.