Compliance Analyst (M/F) V.I.E.
Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
Business type: Risk Management / Control
Complementary business types :Compliance / Financial Security
Compliance is part of the Risk & Compliance organization. The importance of compliance has grown over the past years well aligned with increasing regulatory requirements imposed by national, European and global regulatory authorities. In order to comply with these standards adequate compliance measures are keys for current businesses but also for any kind of new client relationship or new business. As a consequence compliance plays a significant role in a lot of organizational processes, e.g. in new product development, in new client due diligence, in any planned change of the organization. However, compliance staff is not only supporting the different functions of the organization in beforehand mentioned context but also -and most importantly- acting as advisor to top management whenever crucial decisions need to be taken.
Your main missions will be:
- Monitoring employee's transactions versus rules of good conduct;
- Assisting Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) controls in new client due diligence;
- Performing controls and advising regarding the international sanctions regime;
- Analysing potential AML and fraud issues;
- Compliance reporting to CACEIS Group and follow-up on compliance indicators;
- Participating in regulatory driven and other ad-hoc projects.
Minimal education level : Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic background: Business School, University.
Specialization: Favorably focus on banking/capital markets.
Level of minimal experience : 0-2 years
Experience : First experience in a Compliance, Audit or Risk Management Department is a plus.
- basic knowledge within the securities business.
- high solution orientation and strong analytical skills ;
- Resilience and team spirit ;
- excellent communication skills.
English: fluent, German: notions.
V.I.E Contract, Tax Free