Business Implementation Manager (M/F) - V.I.E.
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients.
Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
CACEIS wants to reinforce its Sales Team and is looking for his/her new BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (M/F)
Business implementation is part of relationship management within commercial. This department is responsible for:
- New client onboarding;
- New product onboarding for existing clients;
- “Know your Customer” (KYC) documentation;
- Funds and account opening parameterization;
- German competence center for client online applications and payment solutions;
- Cash overdraft analysis and approval;
- Official holdings statements for our clients' audit purposes.
This is accompanied by constant customer contact. Daily business tasks have a high need to interact with a lot of other departments in Germany, Luxembourg and France and results in a mixture of operational and coordinative tasks.
Your main missions will be:
- Coordinating onboarding of new clients and new products for existing clients;
- Supporting contract negotiations;
- Archiving and verifying of “Know your Customer” documentation;
- Planning account structure for new clients;
- Supporting client visits partially onsite;
- Driving evolution of supporting documents and “Service Level Agreements” including the operational doing;
- Implementing business processes such as Approval of “Know your Customer” completeness and correctness”.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University
- Speciality: Finance, Asset Management.
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 ans
- Experience: A first experience in bank or asset management would be a plus.
- Required skills: Hard skills
- Project planning;
- Securities and derivatives;
- Process design.
- Required skills: Soft skills
- Self motivation;
- Target oriented;
- Solving problems within different teams.
- Technical skills required:
- Microsoft Office;
- MS Project is a plus.
- English: fluent
- German: notions