Business Continuity Management Coordinator (M/W) V.I.E.
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.5 trillion and assets under administration of €1.6 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2016).
CACEIS wants to reinforce its Team and is looking for his/her new BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (M/F)
Expected start date: 01/12/2017
Business Continuity Plan (BCM) policies are predefined at the group level and every subsidiary is asked to implement and adapt these standards to their local environment. Therefore, you will support the team in various and challenging BCM matters ant its further development.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP): participating to the execution of the annual review of BCP activities such as Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and emergency planning.
- BCP and DRP: Coordinating regular business continuity planning (BCP) testing and participation in the execution of the regular disaster recovery planning testing (DRP), closely together with IT. The main activities are the following: assisting the test preparation, taking part to the test execution and drawing final reports;
- Crisis / Priority 1 incidents: Coordinating crisis meetings and eventual post “lessons learned” meetings, as well as drawing final reports.
- IT Internal Control System: Carrying out quarterly or annual controls within the given framework.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM): gathering overall BCM documentation for auditors and authorities, project contents and BCM development, adapting BCM processes and following their development.
- Ad-hoc analyzes: Making ad-hoc gap analyzes (e.g. BCP concepts of providers) or similar, depending on both internal and external requests.
- Creation of a process map for CBG: Co-operation in the ongoing “process map” with a focus on the critical organizational units and their everyday business applications.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University
- Speciality: Finance / organisation / project management
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 years
- Experience: BCM and banking experience are a plus
- Required skills: Hard skills
- Process management;
- Project management;
- BCM (e.g. ISO 22301) knowledge
- Required skills: Soft skills
- Strong comprehension for complex contents.
- Technical skills required:
- Familiar with MS Office especially PP/Excel and IT tools
- English: fluent
- German: would be a plus